Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure, but pretty tasty iirc. Partly why they paid top dollar for AWB instead of agreeing to waive it.

If so this deal makes sense.

£80 million fee for Zaha doesnt give them too much more realistically than what £55 million in cash + 2 players would.

Smart way for Palace to get around it imo.

I just woke from a wage slave induced nap and am so confused new offer for Zaha and Kean doing a medical ? Am I missing something?

Last edited:
Zaha curently has 4 years left on £130kpw contract so he'd have to be offered something at least equal to that to make a move. Add that to the ridiculous transfer fee and I just cant see this happening. He's a good player but not at that price.

I will be furious if we make him our top earner

Zaha curently has 4 years left on £130kpw contract so he'd have to be offered something at least equal to that to make a move. Add that to the ridiculous transfer fee and I just cant see this happening. He's a good player but not at that price.
Or a slight bump in wages with some fat bonuses. We can only speculate from the outside.

25%, so if I were Palace getting a chunk of the transfer as player value means less going to Utd. That's down to if Palace value McCarthy and Tosun as 25m worth.

Yep thats my thinking - they must value McCarthy at £8 mil as thats what they bid for him - assuming they woukd be interested in Tosun at say £12 million then thats effectively £75 million whilst avoiding a bigger sell on to Utd (I imagine they can only get a percentage of the £55 million not what the 2 players are worth).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back