Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would this make sense, haven't really thought it through: we are interested but denying further bids to try to get Zaha to force a move/lower demands? Quite a few reports saying he's "anxious" about his situation.
Imagine being Harry Maguire. United bid 70m but apparently Leicester now want 90m!!!

Also look at Stanislav Lobotka in this picture of Everton's supposed Gueye replacements:

0_EFCpair290719.jpg

As I said in an earlier post, why wait this late to bid for our top targets. We are led to believe Brands identified who are targets where, prior to the window opening, but it gives us so little time to go for alternative targets.
He;s made a rod for his own back.

He needs to settle this club down with a couple of signings by the weekend. I thought Zaha would have been done, but that looks like wishful thinking now.

A striker in by the end of the week calms nerves; another player in over the weekend sets up a final few days where we can expect a loan or two here and there.

This really is the moment of truth for us though. Next 4/5 days and we'll see where we're headed.

Not just us having difficulty D, United can’t seem to shift Lukaku yet nor bring in any more additions, Arsenal have pretty much blown their load to get Pepe by making several loans, Spurs still haven’t brought Lo Celso in despite it being in the works since May, City might not make any more moves till they sell Sane and the Brethren have only bought 2 kids, one of whom has only played 3 first team games
I’m not bothered about other clubs. I’m only concerned about Everton and at the moment I am and I sense many other fans are concerned with our transfer strategy this summer, with the window closing in 9 days. Prices for players will only go up as clubs become desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back