Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
malcolm, kean, mario mandukic, a defender from chelsea, maybe zouma, maybe not. some other guy from a french team and maybe another loan that nobody expected. thats what i'm predicting, come on brandsy make it happen.......;)

I'm honestly at a loss as to what the hell is going on. Makes it all the more baffling that is this is Brands' watch.
"Bid was made and the clubs agreed that's the end of the matter".
Seems so weird a statement to make
I suspect a bid was made but it’s way off from what Palace want, which is in turn more than we can afford. If they don’t need to sell, it’s in their court.

The market is flat with very little movement and that won’t help us. Will Palace be able to reinvest it in time? If not, again it strengthens their cause.

The very good relationship with crystal palace is the weird part
57b1c05df1237_GettyImages589703596.webp

Log on to have one last look at the chatter after a few hours of resisting only to see it’s apparently all fallen to pot
great news :dance:

Like most on here, I’d be happy with Wilf at the right price, but if it’s a no go, too bad. However, getting away from that for a minute, have just had a quiet moment after taking in 100+ pages, I’ve just been considering the actual starting XI. Who is going to win the ball or shield the back 4 with Gana now gone? Delph? Or some yet-to-be-signed player? Gomes and Sigi are playmakers surely, not workhorses.

He;s made a rod for his own back.

He needs to settle this club down with a couple of signings by the weekend. I thought Zaha would have been done, but that looks like wishful thinking now.

A striker in by the end of the week calms nerves; another player in over the weekend sets up a final few days where we can expect a loan or two here and there.

This really is the moment of truth for us though. Next 4/5 days and we'll see where we're headed.

Maybe brands doesn't log onto GOT and isnt bothered by a load of fans stressing on the internet so doesn't feel the need to rush through deals to "calm nerves". He has a job to do and knows how much he has to play with so is working on getting the best deals.

Or maybe he does log onto GOT and is panicking because our fans want him to just buy everyone regardless of cost and this statement is the start of him unravelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back