Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we miss out on Zouma, I'd be very happy with Tomouri coming in on loan. I've seen him a lot for England U21's and he is very similar to Zouma. Big, strong and fast. Commands his area and not many players can get the ball off him.

Like many blues on here, I want to see some signings confirmed soon but I feel with just over a week to go, there is plenty of time.

Does anybody listen to the club anymore we was told all targets had been identified in April this window at the moment looks very unplanned with the current squad 8-12 league finish very frustrating

What happens if we bring our 'other' targets now but our main targets become availible closer to the window closing
Then hopefully we close a deal on the 'main' target too. We need to fill several positions. If we can't get them all in this window, we need to ensure we get some filled and strengthen bit by bit if necessary. As it stands we're weaker than last season in my view.

The most worrying aspect of this is that we are clearly struggling for a transfer strategy. A random lowball offer for Zaha, which was never going to be accepted.
Seems like a mess.
Or else its Brands telling clubs
We will make what we consider a fair offer for a player,
if the club do not accept it we will move on ,we will not be messed around

It’s Tsunami Tuesday. Saddle up pilgrims.

10094B04-6CD8-4DB1-ABC0-36488B8974E6.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back