Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, chuffed with Kean. It's a start if it comes off. But still plenty of work to do.

He can't be the only attacker we bring in.
I think we're still looking for a left footed wide man. Silva probably strayed from this when he saw there was a chance of getting Zaha in, but now that ship has sailed I think he'll ask Brands to go back to plan A. All of the names mentioned earlier in the window are still available, apart from Pepe who was never a realistic option anyway due to the cost.

Don't panic people.
The super computer "Script" predicts us finishing 7th best of rest 12pts behind sixth.
City champions again six points ahead of the rats.

Just a thought, with Juve apparently favourites for Lukaku (offering dybala even??), the striker position is still going to be stacked despite us sealing Kean (Ronaldo, Higuain and possibly Ron)
I know Silva said he wanted an experienced striker and Mandusic was mentioned vaguely a few times
Think he could be a very astute signing for us, even a loan deal - think DLC and Kean could use someone with his experience to guide them
This is absolutely baseless but the think it could bolster our attack and leave more funds to pursue a cheaper winger than Zaha

If they buy Rom, what do we get for. Man U? TRatll being the net Kean price down further!!

He does like dealing with the big boys, Marcel. Will be getting quite a reputation for himself in the corridors of power at Juve and Barca.

Perhaps its an audition for his next step.

If he makes it that far, he'll have to have done exceedingly well here.

Just been watching he transfer show on SSN and they haven't mentioned a single think about Kean. They're talking about the Zaha deal as if it's still ongoing, and the Lemina case as though we are really interested but absolutely nothing on Kean. Given that it appears really close I find this quite remarkable.

They get absolutely obsessed with particular players. This summer they have decided it’s all about Zaha, McGuire and Lukaku. Barely mention anything else.

He does like dealing with the big boys, Marcel. Will be getting quite a reputation for himself in the corridors of power at Juve and Barca.

Perhaps its an audition for his next step.

If he makes it that far, he'll have to have done exceedingly well here.

I think he also knows its important to have strong relationships with these clubs. Having Juventus and Barcelona on speed dial for players isn't bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back