Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He does like dealing with the big boys, Marcel. Will be getting quite a reputation for himself in the corridors of power at Juve and Barca.

Perhaps its an audition for his next step.

If he makes it that far, he'll have to have done exceedingly well here.
Yeah might be an ego thing that. Works out well for Everton FC tho so who’s arsed

No room for Bernie ??
Surely you understand that if we are to stand any chance of competing with the top 6 we need more than 11 players who are good enough to be regular starters, and that the manager won't pick the same starting XI every game. We need at least 14/15 quality players in the squad and we've just lost one of those. There will be enough game time to go around. Bernard will not start every game but I bet you he will play some part in every game he is available for.

Surely you understand that if we are to stand any chance of competing with the top 6 we need more than 11 players who are good enough to be regular starters, and that the manager won't pick the same starting XI every game. We need at least 14/15 quality players in the squad and we've just lost one of those. There will be enough game time to go around. Bernard will not start every game but I bet you he will play some part in every game he is available for.

He wasn’t even on the bench though mate, I think that’s what surprised us all (Walcott was).

So if sorted ( fingers crossed)
That would be.

Fabian Delph
Andre Gomes
Moise Kean

Circa 62 mil for the 3.
That wouldnt get you Zaha.
Club done brilliant here.

Yep, so good to see some actual thinking going into our spending. Hopefully, we still have enough for a defender + winger or one big statement signing

He was not even in @Nymzee squad of 16/17, that was my point.
I realise its a squad game and we must look to continuously improve.
That can only be done by replacing guaranteed starters from last season with better players and puting last years starters on the bench

What i know is that we are trying Santiago Arias on loan with option to buy, however Atlético want an obligation to buy in the end of the season. Value mora and less is 15 millions of pounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back