Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard we are going to make a move for Malcom before he makes his move to Zenit and that the player prefers Zenit right now but Barca want him at Everton.

If he prefers a move to a nothing league, just for the money and a few games in champions league, then hes not the sort of attitude we want anyway!

“My former club and the one who gave me a chance in football have taken a financial hit, I know what I’ll do I’ll try and take advantage of that n leave them even worse off cus I’m a massive nob head”
28058224.png

Tousart, but im not sure. But, all rumours around him have stopped.

Things will break so quickly over the next few days, we will be linked to every cat and his dog in the world, its gonna be quite hard to call whats real and what isnt.

What im trying to say is that im fairly sure his name will come up.

Gbamin or Lemina in the middle it's looking like. For what it's worth, think Lemina would be better albeit not as defensively solid. Depends what Silva wants really, think Lemina and Gomes would be a good combo.

This is all very exciting, we all knew it would come together at the end of the window.
One quick word of warning though, Everton are extremely good at messing things up. So worth waiting until things are a bit more solid before planning how all the new lads are gonna fit into the team.

Moise Kean is sounding very close though, and he looks chuffing perfect for us. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back