Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...I expect there’s a valuation accorded to the deal.
They're quoting a Spanish newspaper. Not a very reliable one at that.
He comes from sport newspaper which is usually well informed on Barca stuff...it says that we came in late with a bid but the player has decided to join zenith...6 millions euros after tax as a salary has gone a long way to convince the player

He's a fabulous footballer and you should hold yourself to a higher standard
I'm a bit ashamed now. Of course I would have Neymar at Everton. But it's easier to reject and ridicule the things you think you cannot have. Still don't believe it though.

Sorry what?
We didn’t?
I did not know this?
Scored possibly my most memorable ever Everton goal, mark pembridge. Nothing to do with him, but Wayne Rooney set him up and it was the moment I realised we had an absolute superstar on our hands.

Hopefully reinier can be the new Rooney, but stay for longer.

Imagine going back just 10 years and telling your younger self we would be spunking 30m+ on Barcelona stars and Juve wonderkids now, mad times.

It’s certainly beats the times of loaning players that never play for us. Ibrahim said , plessis, that American kid we didn’t sigh a perminenet player for two years

This Brazilien lad .. surely huge chance if he is as good as is being reported that another team come in for him ? Can we sign him this window and effectively loan him back as such or is that not a option ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back