Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
28058224.png
Eye on him like a cod fish, cant stand the horror

So who is that winger if not Malcom? Lozano? Everton? Sarr? Saint-Maximin? Chukwueze? Bowen? Zivkovic?
Sarr is out because he's on the verge of Watford. Bowen, Chukwueze and Saint-Maximin I don't think suit us, each for different reasons. Zivkovic is too unproven. I'd add Ziyech and Neres to the list as well. I'd take any of Ziyech, Malcom, Everton, Neres and Lozano and would probably rate them in that order although there isn't much in it.

Sarr is out because he's on the verge of Watford. Bowen, Chukwueze and Saint-Maximin I don't think suit us, each for different reasons. Zivkovic is too unproven. I'd add Ziyech and Neres to the list as well. I'd take any of Ziyech, Malcom, Everton, Neres and Lozano and would probably rate them in that order although there isn't much in it.

There is quite a bit of quality choice out there.

I trust us to bring in the best player to fit the club, current team balance and work ethic.

They may not be the best on paper but there are a lot of factors as to whatmakes a player a success, especially in a foreign league and country.

PSV knocked out of the CL by Basel. Now is the time to pick them off..
Went to the game tonight. Lozano, Bruma and Bergwijn stood out. Lozano is very right footed - would be an upgrade on Walcott - but not a lot of defence. He took some hard challenges and got on with the game.
Bruma scored a great header and put in very dangerous crosses from the wings - a bit sloppy defending.
Bergwin was quality on the ball and hard to knock off it playing number 10 role around the edge of the box and a real turn of pace.
If I had to choose one for us on tonight’s performance - it would be Bergwijn.

Sky , Cutrone on his Way to Wolves. Is he any good ?
Went to the game tonight. Lozano, Bruma and Bergwijn stood out. Lozano is very right footed - would be an upgrade on Walcott - but not a lot of defence. He took some hard challenges and got on with the game.
Bruma scored a great header and put in very dangerous crosses from the wings - a bit sloppy defending.
Bergwin was quality on the ball and hard to knock off it playing number 10 role around the edge of the box and a real turn of pace.
Cool mate. I thought Lozano would of kicked on and moved to a CL club by now but it seems like he's not in demand as I thought. Maybe it's because of Raiola.

Is Bruma the Portuguese lad? If he’s the one I’m thinking of he’s the fastest man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back