Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
....I have a suspicion (but could be wrong), that Keane’s improved form last season was because of Zouma. The things Keane lacks (mobility, pace, powers of recovery etc), Zouma has in abundance. My fear is a Mina/Keane partnership could be exploited by pacy, powerful strikers in this league.

Tomori is a bit raw and lacks experience, but he’s rapid and was Derby’s player of the year last season. He’s a similar type to Zouma. Lampard, though, will know him very well and it’ll be interesting if Zouma is ahead of him in the Chelsea pecking order. Not sure Chelsea will want to keep both of them.

I’m sure Silva can see that too and will be looking to bring another in.

The links with Tomori could be a bit of brinkmanship to force Zoumas hand.

how can you say that when we've just made a club record bid for a wide man??
I'd probably class Zaha as 'a good opportunity' at 55m.

Likewise, if we spent 55m on another winger then that's likely Bernard on the bench and we'd still have Tosun, Niasse, DCL and Kean as Strikers which is massive overkill... Hence outgoings need to happen.

We hardly have a decent CB at the moment or any decent cover at RB.

Apparently so but they would need him regardless as their current strikers are Benteke, Wickham (neither fit for purpose), Ayew (neither fit for purpose or a proper striker) and Sorloth (unknown quantity).

The weird thing is they've had the Wan Bissaka money for a while now and only spent £2.5m on Jordan Ayew (no idea how he still gets bought by Premier League teams)
Think the owners have put about £40m in so maybe they are taking it back.

So out of the most recent concrete links let’s see how many come in before next weekend:

Tomori
Gbamin
Lemina
Reinier
Zaha
Malcom
Kean
I think you will see 2, perhaps even 3 new signings not even on that list.

I reckon Kean and Gbamin from that list. It would also be absolutely amazing if we could get something tied down on the Reinier front that makes it a certainty he signs when he's 18, but now sure if there's a way to do this legally speaking.

Apparently so but they would need him regardless as their current strikers are Benteke, Wickham (neither fit for purpose), Ayew (neither fit for purpose or a proper striker) and Sorloth (unknown quantity).

The weird thing is they've had the Wan Bissaka money for a while now and only spent £2.5m on Jordan Ayew (no idea how he still gets bought by Premier League teams)
Yes, straight after posting I thought more a replacement for the outgoing Batshuayi.

Didnt see anything in here earlier (i may have missed it. )

ONYEKURU IN MONACO TALKS
Everton’s Henry Onyekuru
could join Monaco on a permanent deal,Sky Sports News understands.
But sources close to the player haven’t confirmed whether or not another work permit application has been rejected for the forward.
Onyekuru, who cost £7m in the summer of 2017, spent last season on loan at Galatasaray after a similar spell at Anderlecht and Everton are now looking to sell with talks underway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back