Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there's anything in this Lemina interest. His agent seems to be linking him with a few teams. Manchester United are constantly being linked with him, but there's no way they are buying him.

File it under bull crap

Dom king worked for the echo, he knows his stuff mostly about Everton.

If it was his agent feeding a journalist, it would more likely be foreign or south of England based journalist, for me.

Sky being cautious in breaking £80m bid for Maguire here.

“It’s not confirmed officially so it’s not going on the yellow banner “

Why’s that then knob heads ?
You did it to us the other night over Zaha.

You've kind of answered your own question there mate, I think

not really, people hold some of youth players in high regard but most are poop

i include dowell and holgate in that

They’re not though. Just because they might not be good enough for us doesn’t mean they’re poop.

They’re all considerably better at football than me. And definitely you. League 2 players are better than us.

People don’t seem to get it. Even Conference players (or whatever that’s called these days) are really really good at football.

not really, people hold some of youth players in high regard but most are poop

i include dowell and holgate in that

I mean, he hasn't made a proper appearance for us. Nobody cares that he's off, but it's not really good riddance. He's just an academy player that hasn't been deemed good enough (yet) and so rightly has been sold.

I'm not sure of his involvement in the U23s over the past three seasons, but if he played in two of those season, then he's got more winners medals than any of our squad have managed while playing for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back