Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not strictly true, mate.

He definitely started with that but he actually - to some success, too - moved Cleverley forward into the high energy, high press role that Gylfi currently plays in for us - i.e. a 4-2-3-1 kind of shape.
Fair enough you are right. Just wondered if it might be an option if we do rest Sig, if we had a choice of two from Delph/Gomez/Lamina as the box to box options and Gbamin as the pivot.

They’re not though. Just because they might not be good enough for us doesn’t mean they’re poop.

They’re all considerably better at football than me. And definitely you. League 2 players are better than us.

People don’t seem to get it. Even Conference players (or whatever that’s called these days) are really really good at football.
ok let me rephrase

he's never going to be good enough for the prem

he's a useless player to keep hold of

Fair enough you are right. Just wondered if it might be an option if we do rest Sig, if we had a choice of two from Delph/Gomez/Lamina as the box to box options and Gbamin as the pivot.

I can't see us going for both Lemina and Gbamnin, personally. One or the other. Reckon they're looking at both options.

I'm inclined to think it will be that we want Gbamnin and he's our long-term target that we had in mind to replace Gana in the squad. However, Lemina has become available and is an option that we can use as a bargaining tool with Mainz.

Dom king worked for the echo, he knows his stuff mostly about Everton.

If it was his agent feeding a journalist, it would more likely be foreign or south of England based journalist, for me.
He’s not infallible though.

Still I would imagine we have contacted Southampton to see what the price looks like. Sounds like choice one is Gbamin, but if he gets to expensive then we move to Lemina.

It’s only responsible to know the options.

I can't see us going for both Lemina and Gbamnin, personally. One or the other. Reckon they're looking at both options.
Probably, seems to be how Brands operates he has various options in play and chooses the best one and the best deal he can get. I am interested in the CB position my guess is we will loan someone if Zouma isn't available.

Lemina and Kean are good starts. These two need to be completed before the weekend though, honestly can't see 5 coming in within the space of a week.

Have a feeling it'll be another loan for a CB no RB and some sort of winger to join the above two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back