Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kean is better than Cutrone. West Ham have improved the most but when we're done I think we'll have a better squad by a long way still.

Leicester have signed one good player I'd like in Tielemans. But haven't got much stronger, just added depth.

West Ham's defence is pyar dog-turd. They will get mullered and finish up mid-table as per usual

Just been watching SSN they've been comparing VVD and Maguire and the stats they are using appear to make Maguire a better player, Dules won, what the hell is a duel in football never heard that before, they are just making sh1t up.. I'm getting real sick of this nonsense Maguire wouldn't be fit would wipe VVD's arse. Everything to do with sports media is gone pure rubbish.

Aston Villa have signed their 12th player this close season. Is it to avoid relegation or challenge the top 6?

More likely to challenge the top 6 of the championship.

They've had to replace the bulk of a first team. It's very likely they'll go right back down.

Just been watching SSN they've been comparing VVD and Maguire and the stats they are using appear to make Maguire a better player, Dules won, what the hell is a duel in football never heard that before, they are just making sh1t up.. I'm getting real sick of this nonsense Maguire wouldn't be fit would wipe VVD's arse. Everything to do with sports media is gone pure rubbish.
I have been trying to find this article I read last year that compared VVD to Lothar Mattheus . I mean , FFS .

I mean its pretty basic stuff.

The top 6 are the top 6.

The word rivals means :

noun
plural noun: rivals
  1. 1.
    a person or thing competing with another for the same objective or for superiority in the same field of activity.
    "he has no serious rival for the job"
    synonyms:competitor, opponent, contestant, contender, challenger;More

verb
3rd person present: rivals
  1. 1.
    be or seem to be equal or comparable to.

So thus West Ham, Leicester and Wolves are rivalling us to break into the top 6.

The top 6 are our peers.
A sickening reality check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back