Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, if bringing in someone for free enables us to bring in a top class wide forward, then it would be fine with me. Gbamin can play CB too.
Wages and what I presume would be a desire to play first team football would probably put him off, but I would have him on a two-year deal as cover.

However, this doesn't fit the club or Brand's transfer model, so it really isn't going to happen.

Is he? I didn't know. Just thinking a lumpy lad who can find the net might be handy in certain situations... Doubt he'd want to be an impact sub all the time anyway.

DCL for that, he’s a different option. Certain games he will be able to come on rough up defenders and create space for Kean and Richarlison

DCL for that, he’s a different option. Certain games he will be able to come on rough up defenders and create space for Kean and Richarlison
Yea I suppose so. I do have hopes for DCL and wouldn't want to squeeze him out. I do think he'll be rotating with Kean a lot though. Was thinking Dost for special occasions, chasing a game etc.

I want another scripted conversation of how the deal went down like someone posted earlier
Brands :we want your boy Gbamin for 30m
Mainz DOF :he is not for sale and IF he was its 60m
Brands :Ring Juve ask about his mother and ring me back: hangs up phone
Mainz man rings back: He is yours for 25m and I beg your forgiveness for my earlier outburst

we might as well have kept jagielka if we're gonna bring in over the hill players like cahill

I think Cahill is 3 years younger mind. I doubt we can spend big on a CB and a winger though, so it depends where you want to compromise. Maybe we can loan someone who is top class, but that’s a big ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back