Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we still sell players to overseas teams when the window closes or is it a blanket ban on transfers until January?

I reckon Zaha may still happen and someone like Ake for the centre back...then a right back on loan

Can’t see Zaha happening, if it was to happen it would have happened by now.

Can’t see Palace selling so late in the window as if they do they would relegate themselves without replacements

Although it didn't make much sense to send Kenny out on loan to just get a second rate right back to cover...it would make more sense to get a loan with the option to buy for someone who they think would take over from Coleman the season after...I think Kenny will be sold!

Although it didn't make much sense to send Kenny out on loan to just get a second rate right back to cover...it would make more sense to get a loan with the option to buy for someone who they think would take over from Coleman the season after...I think Kenny will be sold!

Completely agree and I expect that to happen tbh.

Arias or Semedo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back