Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being in the Zaha not happening camp (although with brands you never know), be interested who we go for right wing.

Obviously there's the cheaper option Traore.

However, if we really did put 50 million plus down for Zaha I'd have thought we can afford Neres, whether he'll come for no CL football is another matter.

But the enigma is Lozano. Not moved anywhere yet and he's not been mentioned since the beginning of the transfer window.

Interesting point re Lozano. From Italy:

Hirving Lozano has reportedly informed PSV that his time with the club is over, leaving the ball in Napoli’s court to meet their €40m asking price.
Lozano is back at the top of Napoli’s shortlist after moves for James Rodriguez and Nicolas Pepe broke down.
According to Voetbal International, the forward has told PSV and Coach Mark van Bommel that he is ready to move on.
The Eindhoven side recently crashed out of the Champions League second qualifying round, losing 2-1 to Basel on aggregate.
Despite them chasing a goal, Van Bommel brought off the Mexican, who took his substitution badly.
However, the magazine warns the Dutch club are not willing to drop their €40m valuation of the 24-year-old.

Interesting point re Lozano. From Italy:

Hirving Lozano has reportedly informed PSV that his time with the club is over, leaving the ball in Napoli’s court to meet their €40m asking price.
Lozano is back at the top of Napoli’s shortlist after moves for James Rodriguez and Nicolas Pepe broke down.
According to Voetbal International, the forward has told PSV and Coach Mark van Bommel that he is ready to move on.
The Eindhoven side recently crashed out of the Champions League second qualifying round, losing 2-1 to Basel on aggregate.
Despite them chasing a goal, Van Bommel brought off the Mexican, who took his substitution badly.
However, the magazine warns the Dutch club are not willing to drop their €40m valuation of the 24-year-old.

Well if psv are out the CL I'd have thought he'd want out.

Napoli could offer CL.

But we could probably offer a better financial package.

Thanks for the update once again @Eggs

I went to belenenses vs Santa Clara in April. The standard was shocking considering they were 7th and 8th In the league. Like league one standard at best.

I'd be concerned if we were considering anyone from either of them unless theres a wonderkid coming through. The only one who look half decent has just moved to sporting as well.

...great insight, thanks Marius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back