Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brands brought him to PSV and knows him well.

Lozano’s agent is Raiola - the same as Brands and Kean.

It may be a long shot but signing Lozano would be off the charts.

Isn’t he a right footed left winger?

I’d love him (way more than Zaha) but he’s not the right fit for what Silva ideally wants.

Rony Lopes for the right wing for me.

Don't think he's what's needed at all tbh.

He's a skilfull, playmaker type. A good player but not someone I'd be confident on playing anywhere across the front and being able to get 10-15 goals.

Nippy, but not rapid. He plays in a similar way to Bernard but with a bit more bulk about him (but not much).

I really don't think we're after that type of player (yet). In fact, it'd probably be this time next season when we maybe start to look at phasing Gylfi out (if indeed we still play a 4-2-3-1ish system by then).

I think the links speak for themselves. We know of the interest (it may just be interest) in Traore and we know of the bid for Zaha. I'm not convinced we were ever going back in for Malcom. But those three players are all completely different to Lopes.

Lozano has been out of form since the World Cup. Swerve.

He scored more goals and got more assists last season than he did in 2018-19, Nymz.

First half of last season he was playing very well. He hit a bit of a rough patch in the back half of the season and then got a nasty injury which he's just coming back from.

I don't see us making a move for him, but he's not been out of form since the World Cup. 21 goals and 12 assists isn't out of form.

He scored more goals and got more assists last season than he did in 2018-19, Nymz.

First half of last season he was playing very well. He hit a bit of a rough patch in the back half of the season and then got a nasty injury which he's just coming back from.

I don't see us making a lmove for him, but he's not been out of form since the World Cup. 21 goals and 12 assists isn't out of form.
Was going to post something similar. Except 2018/19 was last season Toff.

I'm very relaxed now we have our centre forward in the bag. Still expect at least 2 more, probably 3, but have no idea who. It's kind of exciting having no idea on targets.

...I agree, Tim. The pressure is off a bit following the Kean signing, I wont be surprised if we now see a couple of unexpected incomings and it’ll be interesting to see who they are. I also suspect there’s progress in moving a number of players out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back