Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember mentioning Sidibe as a potential signing for us back in the winter and getting so much stick for thinking he was worth it. After last season though I seemed to have started to agree with them. He has the same injury issues Mendy has for City and the French national Team supporters don’t seem to be a fan of him. Danilo would be a better signing and continue the versatile player theme of the window so far.

Monaco fans cant stand him...they would very happily see the back of him...apparently often injured and bad positioning when playing. Not sure about this one...
It seems that he had a bad injury on his knee in April last year but refused to operate to play the world cup...since then his knee has been bothering him but cant see anywhere if he finally had an operation...it doesn't seem that way. Swerve

I remember mentioning Sidibe as a potential signing for us back in the winter and getting so much stick for thinking he was worth it. After last season though I seemed to have started to agree with them. He has the same injury issues Mendy has for City and the French national Team supporters don’t seem to be a fan of him. Danilo would be a better signing and continue the versatile player theme of the window so far.

He was fantastic in that Monaco team a few years back, pacey and his crossing is superb. However he did have that bad injury.

If he's just backup, he wont be expected to play 20-30 games so im sure the odd game will be fine.

Sidibé can play both right back and left back, younger than Danilo and most likely cheaper wages.

I’m sure they’ll know about any injury and the medical would be thorough. If they don’t like what they see they won’t sign him.

Maybe a loan?

I’m sure they’ll know about any injury and the medical would be thorough. If they don’t like what they see they won’t sign him.

Maybe a loan?

Loan with a view to buy would be the best option here, obviously set a price now incase he's fansastic.

Danilo is utter turd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back