Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine selling slab head for £80mil and being priced out of any half decent replacements.

They’ve showed their hand to the world like morons

You'd think for such a "well run club" and a Team that are "most likely to break the Top 6" would have been much smarter.

Dont know if anyone’s posted this....

Fecking bonkers

I might be wrong but if he has already played for them in a competitive match (I dont know if he has) then he can only play for two sides in a 12 month window. Im sure theres some rule along those lines so he might not actually be able to be sold.

Honestly that entire league filled with racist bigots needs to be gone. I'm sorry but it isn't the first time it has happened but that is over the line. I know it still happens sparingly in other leagues but the Russian league is an absolute disgrace. Disband the entire league.

Malcolm and his agent if they had any brain should have known about the Russian league.

Malcolm and his agent if they had any brain should have known about the Russian league.
All they saw was green. Or maybeeee this was the plan all alone! Have Malcom cash in for 40 Mil, say he's not happy, come to Everton for 12 Mil, Plays 4 years wins 4 PL titles, 4 FA Cups, and 3 CL titles, sells him for 250 Mil after and we are rich. We build a statue at Bramley-Moore for him and he goes off into the Sunset as an Everton legend.:cheers: Damn Brands is a genius

I might be wrong but if he has already played for them in a competitive match (I dont know if he has) then he can only play for two sides in a 12 month window. Im sure theres some rule along those lines so he might not actually be able to be sold.
pretty sure he could terminate his contract siting just cause and no punishment would come to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back