Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly believe there will be a summer transfer window in the not too soon future where the will be a record low for transfers. As teams just refuse to pay the prices people are asking for.

Yeah, it'll soon get to the stage where prices will start going back down surely.

Juve will be sitting there thinking they've done well to get £30m for a youngster in his final year of his contract.

Then villa come in with Tyrone mings at the same price and they'll realise how badly shafted they've been.

News that we re acquiring a superstar RB !!! DJIBRIL SIDIBE from Monaco. This is out of my prediction totally. Wow!!!

I did it because Malcom sucks. If you think I’m racist then you need to stop smoking crack

Wow.

I just thought you giving someone the middle finger when the main message of their post was condemning the racism was strange.

Now I know you were simply giving them the finger because they said they would’ve liked us to sign Malcom I understand a little better.

Based on you giving someone the finger for that and for suggesting someone smokes crack id suggest you look at how you react to things you weird weird man x

Wow.

I just thought you giving someone the middle finger when the main message of their post was condemning the racism was strange.

Now I know you were simply giving them the finger because they said they would’ve liked us to sign Malcom I understand a little better.

Based on you giving someone the finger for that and for suggesting someone smokes crack id suggest you look at how you react to things you weird weird man x
Seriously who cares me and nsno-Chris do it all the time you big baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back