Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure what to make of sidibe but can’t go too wrong with a loan which doesn’t cost much. Always ideal if we have a fee agreed for a permanent transfer should he do well.

Money still left over for a winger and centre back.

Ok you guys are way too emotional and have way too much. Do you work? Lol. Honestly I don’t care think whatever you want lol

giphy.gif

I’m not sure what to make of sidibe but can’t go too wrong with a loan which doesn’t cost much. Always ideal if we have a fee agreed for a permanent transfer should he do well.

Money still left over for a winger and centre back.
Really a win win situation. He sucks... let him go back. He thrives.. get a steal for a transfer fee. Easy business.

Off Topic
I’m half black so how could I be racist. Some of these clowns. Smh

So which part of you can't be racist I'm confused? .. every race on earth has racists , even racists towards ethnic groups within their own race , example Rwanda Genocide where Hutus slaughtered up to 1 million Tutsis, Your statement smells of the liberal narrative that only whites can be racist !

Last edited:

We’ve lost Jagielka and Zouma from last season, we have two cbs on the books (Holgate leaving, Gbamin is a cm). Do we need two cbs? Or will we get one and use Gbamin as fourth choice cb, like Jags was last season?

So which part of you can't be racist I'm confused? .. every race on earth has racists , even racists towards ethnic groups within their own race , example Rwanda Genocide were Hutus slaughtered up to 1 million Tutsis, Your statement smells of the liberal narrative that only whites can be racist !

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back