Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still exciting times ahead. In Brands and Silva we trust and fully behind.
Think brands the best buy we have done for a long time and like Silva but worried about some selections tactics and subs last year but hopefully we can carry on the form from end of season

I’m just going to say it.

I’m more confused now about our transfers than any other point in window.

So much noise and random player links.
No real concrete info.

There’s a handful of days left til the window shuts, there’s urgent gaps in the squad to fill and I have absolutely no idea who’ll we’ll end up with :lol:

I love it, it’s exciting :blush:

Zaha’s Stats are really not all that, for £65m or whatever it is you’d want someone to come in and drag this squad up to the next level, he’s not good enough to do that in my opinion.

For a supposed signature summer signing I’d find it a little bit meh.
10 goals 5 assists and earned 7 penalties last year. That's pretty decent.

And there is another level of consistency that he's never quite hit. Maybe he never does but if he did he'd be top class.

Zaha’s Stats are really not all that, for £65m or whatever it is you’d want someone to come in and drag this squad up to the next level, he’s not good enough to do that in my opinion.

For a supposed signature summer signing I’d find it a little bit meh.
Stuff the stats. He's a very rare type of player who can turn a game in a moment with one surging run.

I can't see their being any truth whatsoever in those rumours anyway.

10 goals 5 assists and earned 7 penalties last year. That's pretty decent.

And there is another level of consistency that he's never quite hit. Maybe he never does but if he did he'd be top class.

He does win a lot of penno’s to be fair, most of them won because he never passes the ball and tries to do everything himself, because the Palace players are rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back