Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want that one big money signing that every one stands up and goes wow.

Kean was exciting but the media have portrayed it more as a good deal for a kid with big potential.

Someone like Zaha for £65 million would make a massive statement.
I think it would say Everton still need to overpay for decent players.

Loved it mate! Nothing like chaos to get the juices flowing!!! Our biggest news is who we selling and for how little...

We could be gearing up for a manic two weeks! Slow burn this window so far...we can only hope!

@orly Looks like things have woken up a touch mate! Window gone into overdrive!

While he may not be a real top top player, unfortunately the prices for players are ridiculous, so for 65mil is probably fair. And he will definitely improve us imo.

The other Alternative pay 100mil plus for a world class player, who we probably couldn’t attract or pay 30/40 for a young player with potential, which we already have in Richarlison & Kean. So we need some experience in the team. Zaha has improved every season and is a player that is basically double marked in that palace team and still created more chances than Bernard & siggurdsson put together( well that’s what I read on Twitter)

Wrong. Really I’m at work and your opinion really doesn’t matter.
If I say he sucks then he sucks it’s my opinion? You going to forcefully change it?
Lol

Not at all, but your attitude is out there for all to see mate.

I was asking based on your username containing the French ‘Matthew’ and the French ‘blue’.

Good luck with the attitude, hope it serves you well.

So we need some experience in the team. Zaha has improved every season and is a player that is basically double marked in that palace team and still created more chances than Bernard & siggurdsson put together( well that’s what I read on Twitter)

That short video had some absolute shockers he put on a plate for his teammates.. In a top 6 side you could more than double his assists I would bet!

edit: Its not like he would be teeing up DCL either! :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back