Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently he's a really nice guy.

Shame he's a freak who talks like a robot on telly and knows nothing.
But still goes and uses that rubbish the next tweet after he deleted,he could have quoted any of the other bits that say same thing,Either way come on Everton and lets hope we get Zaha

Those figures aren’t consistent either, it’s the only time in his career he has reached double figures . He’s got 45 goals in his entire career and he’s a 26 year old attacker that played as striker for large parts of last year . If he came through our youth system he would be getting games for sure , but, 65m ? No way, must be heaps of better players out there for that price
You can look at it another way: He's scored 7, 9 and 10 the last three years. Maybe he finally started to play to full potential at age 23, which isn't unreasonable, and that 7-10 or maybe slightly more is his level.

And I know he played as a striker at times but he did that in a team that typically played with 4 not very good CMs and Andros Townsend around him. So it's not like he was blessed with a bunch of tap ins.

Better players are probably out there but can we get them this window and are they as nailed on for success as Zaha would be? Barring a disaster injury I think Zaha has a very high floor for what he can give us with a high ceiling as well. That's part of what pushes the price up.

Hold on, people actually WANT Zaha?

Some of the figures suggested on here for him in the last few days have been absolutely crayon-chewing, howl-at-the-moon ridiculous... £65m? For Zaha? Who on Earth would sanction that?

I mean, a deal WORTH £65m, where Bolasie, Niasse, Tosun and McCarthy all go to Palace, sure we'd all go for that. But handing over £65m in cash money? Even in instalments, that's just stupid. He's simply not that good. For that fee, you could get Lukaku back from Manure!

Afraid to mention it now. But.. but the esk. Please don't have a go.
I absolutely usually don't have a go. I just got annoyed. I'm not keeping grudges unless it's really important. This is not really important. But it is interesting to know who deleted what

Those figures aren’t consistent either, it’s the only time in his career he has reached double figures . He’s got 45 goals in his entire career and he’s a 26 year old attacker that played as striker for large parts of last year . If he came through our youth system he would be getting games for sure , but, 65m ? No way, must be heaps of better players out there for that price
I actually want us to buy him just because it will annoy the hell out of you. I want him to be fantastic for us so I can remind you every time he scores a goal for us. I will be as relentless in this as you have been in moaning about his goal stats at least 5 times a day since we were first linked.

But don't worry Tel. As I said to you first time we discussed him, this ain't happening.;)

Some of the figures suggested on here for him in the last few days have been absolutely crayon-chewing, howl-at-the-moon ridiculous... £65m? For Zaha? Who on Earth would sanction that?

I mean, a deal WORTH £65m, where Bolasie, Niasse, Tosun and McCarthy all go to Palace, sure we'd all go for that. But handing over £65m in cash money? Even in instalments, that's just stupid. He's simply not that good. For that fee, you could get Lukaku back from Manure!
Still on the fence then?

I just want better wingers. If it's Zaha I'm behind that and I'm behind it if it is someone else.

I absolutely usually don't have a go. I just got annoyed. I'm not keeping grudges unless it's really important. This is not really important. But it is interesting to know who deleted what

The Esk with the finance thing from what I gather. Maybe another tweet also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back