Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well if its in The Sun then it must be true. How low Sky have descended eh. What an absolute ball bag that man is.

Yes,and I get that. But my issue I think ,is that he doesn't get ignored whatever he says wherever he might say it. It actually gets promoted.. And he's obviously connected enough on here to not be considered a WUM.

Yeah he's definetly not a WUM but that's what I'm saying a free transfer (new poster) would be considered that and even worse. If he was expressing it in private then the online ridicule would be uncalled for. But as said he's making a public figure out of himself on some mad guff. It's part for the course. Personally I hope he's not thin skinned and the criticism doesnt hurts his feelings. But if it does then what he's doing maybe isn't for him.

For me it’s been a very opportunistic transfer window. I don’t think the club could’ve predicted Kean coming available or the turn of events that makes Zaha potentially able to sign. Even Delph I think was the product of opportunity rather than a player we’d been thinking about for a long time. It’s nice that we can actually secure these players now rather than the usual try and fail technique.

Yeah he's definetly not a WUM but that's what I'm saying a free transfer (new poster) would be considered that and even worse. If he was expressing it in private then the online ridicule would be uncalled for. But as said he's making a public figure out of himself on some mad guff. It's part for the course. Personally I hope he's not thin skinned and the criticism dowsnt hurts his feelings. But if it does then what he's doing maybe isn't for him.
Actually I'm not sure how his reputation for build up on here. He may have been posting for a long while before this Witsel and Mata stuff came up and me not paying attention. He imost definitely isn't thin skinned

Tosser has deleted it. Sky sources include the scum and they wonder why they get everything wrong so often.

I'm excited about further new signings over the coming days but also very nervous if I'm honest.

I would have thought signing Zaha was off the scale in terms of credibility even a few days ago but it certainly seems to be gaining momentum.

I just hope that when all the numbers are crunched that we can afford and sustain what we do spend, it must be largesse from Moshiri with Usmanov's support as it's virtually impossible to see where we afford it otherwise. This is in a climate of relatively restrained spending overall and Man City backed by a sovereign state saying they couldn't afford Harry Maguire.

After signing Kean I thought we would look to add an RB on loan and maybe make one further push for Zouma and we would already have extended ourselves there and then. I don't proclaim to keep abreast of the financial side of things but surely we must run the risk of breaching FFP rules at a minimum? Do penalties only kick in if we qualify for Europe next season and if so, what are those penalties?

If we sign Zaha then we need to crack the top six minimum this year. As a fan I don't mind that pressure at all, there should be both expectation and pressure on Everton to retake our place amongst the leading clubs but boy Silva will have to deliver something if there are further big signings between now and Thursday.

I hope the numbers add up and we get some degree of relative success at the very least. We are putting huge hope and trust in the people that manage the clubs affairs on and off the pitch and there is such a longing to be mixing it amongst the big clubs. Totally right that is I just hope they do not overstretch resources in trying to get there.
Indeed, the ghost of Leeds United haunts us all!
Then again they werent loaded we are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back