Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause mate if your acting ITK so hard and promoting yourself on it and a lot of it is bs you deserve to be ridiculed off the stage every time. It's par for the course if you are puttimg yourself out there.

If I made an account here as a free transfer or if I was a nobody on twitter trying to tell people on here or there we are buying mad players and bs about our finance etc I'd be filed under RS wum and probably banned on here. And ignored at best on twitter.
Yes,and I get that. But my issue I think ,is that he doesn't get ignored whatever he says wherever he might say it. It actually gets promoted.. And he's obviously connected enough on here to not be considered a WUM.

Dont think anyone doubts Zaha's pedigree (including me)....but I feel there are more important positions to be filled before we look at signing him...first rule of winning trophies? Make your defence rock solid and build on that....you dont concede, you have a chance.

I doubt his pedigree and the price is insane like bolasie insane

Yes,and I get that. But my issue I think ,is that he doesn't get ignored whatever he says wherever he might say it. It actually gets promoted.. And he's obviously connected enough on here to not be considered a WUM.

He certainly succeeded in getting his name out there. Most well known GOT export I imagine

Wrong thread mate, this is The Esk thread
CrispFirstAurochs-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back