Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nar but I get what you're saying, I would rather he wasnt talked about, but the things he comes out with just make me wanna comment.

I could always reply to him on twitter, but neither of us want that.

Hes got his people, his Eskimos and im ok with that, but I will take onboard what your saying and try and refrain from commenting in future, same with the Myers mutant.
It would be perfectly alright to answer him on twitter though?

Signing Zaha and Doucoure will impact BMD affordability according to the happy Mr Esk.
I respect you are all not in agreement with him,but come on. This is getting tedious. Reading all this crap every time he says anything is just ,well,tedious. Him being a person a lot of people seems to be in complete disagreement with,spending all this time being edgy and funny about him seems a bit strange. Whatever...just got annoyed

In my defence, I only recommended him to be fingered. Some people pay for that nowadays.

Pure deflection tactics to hide my previous love in for him

You got some poor blue banned for questioning him you were that radicalised, not nice to see.

37b1436080404dcf4f86876abc355f3b.png

So you think all those posts are tedious, but not so tedious that you take time to re-post them all again.

Sake, what a waste of 10 minutes of your life.
Not sure what you mean,but as I said,I just got annoyed (,could be just me not understanding the nuances of language). It's predictable as sun following rain when somebody posts an esk quote
Edited for completely not understandable sentence structure, hopefully it got better )

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back