Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect you are all not in agreement with him,but come on. This is getting tedious. Reading all this crap every time he says anything is just ,well,tedious. Him being a person a lot of people seems to be in complete disagreement with,spending all this time being edgy and funny about him seems a bit strange. Whatever...just got annoyed

Fair point, but what if edgy is all somebody has?

Asking for a friend.

So you think all those posts are tedious, but not so tedious that you take time to re-post them all again.

Sake, what a waste of 10 minutes of your life.
Point being that it comes up every time he post something. Whatever it may be. And he's supposedly not even on this site any longer

I'm excited about further new signings over the coming days but also very nervous if I'm honest.

I would have thought signing Zaha was off the scale in terms of credibility even a few days ago but it certainly seems to be gaining momentum.

I just hope that when all the numbers are crunched that we can afford and sustain what we do spend, it must be largesse from Moshiri with Usmanov's support as it's virtually impossible to see where we afford it otherwise. This is in a climate of relatively restrained spending overall and Man City backed by a sovereign state saying they couldn't afford Harry Maguire.

After signing Kean I thought we would look to add an RB on loan and maybe make one further push for Zouma and we would already have extended ourselves there and then. I don't proclaim to keep abreast of the financial side of things but surely we must run the risk of breaching FFP rules at a minimum? Do penalties only kick in if we qualify for Europe next season and if so, what are those penalties?

If we sign Zaha then we need to crack the top six minimum this year. As a fan I don't mind that pressure at all, there should be both expectation and pressure on Everton to retake our place amongst the leading clubs but boy Silva will have to deliver something if there are further big signings between now and Thursday.

I hope the numbers add up and we get some degree of relative success at the very least. We are putting huge hope and trust in the people that manage the clubs affairs on and off the pitch and there is such a longing to be mixing it amongst the big clubs. Totally right that is I just hope they do not overstretch resources in trying to get there.
Really good post.

We have to balance the books for the future. We need to ship wages out.

I really dont want to be starting the season with mass disruption, but an improved, balanced squad is vital.

Over to you Mr Brands.

I'm hurt by your indirect accusations

Nar but I get what you're saying, I would rather he wasnt talked about, but the things he comes out with just make me wanna comment.

I could always reply to him on twitter, but neither of us want that.

Hes got his people, his Eskimos and im ok with that, but I will take onboard what your saying and try and refrain from commenting in future, same with the Myers mutant.

Searching....Uh oh, what have I done.

Screenshot_20190805-231950.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back