Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the club is scrambling to break the SKY 6 cartel. 3 years running now and it cannot continue or you fall by the wayside.

With 3 of those clubs in flux, a big jump to muscle in would see the club alter perception with the targeted players of a young enough age to be self sustainable going forward.

A big spend, then minimal purchases needed whilst contending the top 4 spots.

Has to be the aim.

This is what I think also. The powers that be have come to conclude that there is an opportunity to mix it this year, or have been convinced by Brands.

I wouldn't use the phrase "go for broke" but it's high stakes. Moshiri wouldn't be unused to that type of investment environment.

In a sense, we just need to be up there and then stay there. We can't risk the permanent floating off of the top six and it seems this thinking has brought on a degree of aggressiveness in the market from us.

HUGE!

E17156EB-081C-4292-89C0-5D982FD32017.webp

Remember when esk had the lot of you feeding out the palm of his hand, it was sad to witness first hand... you lot hanging off his every word, I tried to warn you but I was rebuffed..

It’s a familiar path well worn, some of the lads biggest mockers on here where his biggest suck ups at the time. Funny.

The Esk is a good lad and a top blue.

What he does with his own time is up to him, nobody will understand the pros and cons of projecting an image and narrative better then him, but I’m pretty sure he’s not checking anyone’s twitter feed from on here! :)

Somebody needs to warn Marcel Brands that we cant afford to sign these players.

Thank God Esk spotted our mistake before we spent 150m we simply dont have.

PHEW
He hasn't got a clue.

For example, if it wasn't declared by Juventus, he'd have no clue that we'd only paid less than £10m for Kean this season as it's based on three instalments.

We could easily be putting £20m down for Doucoure and £40m for Zaha instead of £40m outright and £65m outright. He simply has no clue what we're doing - he has never learned to stop pretending he does.
Please, god, someone shut this cretin up
Does he have Moshiri’s log in details for his bank account.
How can he know this??
Does he work for Everton??
We've got a net spend so far of about £20m so unfortunately I can't help but feel like he's chatting pure wham.
Witsel is ours
Someone has called him Barry Norman in there, crying
I can imagine Esk sitting there next season watching us 8-0 up at Old Trafford with his arms folded going “yeah but what about the cost base?”
What a tit. Sorry but as others have said, he hasn't a clue of the internal structuring of all of the transfer dealings. Which outgoings may be all but done and dusted and are pending wages off the books. The eToro deal etc.

Why does he have to pretend to be all knowing regarding our finances?

We have a billionaire accountant for an owner and one of the best DoF in the business it seems. I know who I trust...
Oh no the mighty esk says we can't afford it looks like we have to sell our best players Mata and Witsel
Well them two players are definitely in the bag.

State of this lol

What a bell (sorry @AndyC ). Biggest heel turn in GOT history.

Sorry but he is a absolute gobshite.
The Esk is right. Nobody cares.
State of that: LOOK AT ME IM IN THE KNOW
Meis calling him a mentalist deserves a Goodison Granite
In a galaxy far far away.
I wish twitter would bring in the middle finger emoji we have here.

The Esk would be getting fingered all night tonight.

He must have just drawn it himself :drunk:
Pretty sure it was my 6 year old daughters drawing
Looks like an out of work police sketch artist
I strongly imagine he drew it himself.
This is getting a bit embarrassing now, we'll have spent about £500m since he started all this "we don't have money to spend stuff".
Looks like a fig roll. Definitely drew it himself.
I respect you are all not in agreement with him,but come on. This is getting tedious. Reading all this crap every time he says anything is just ,well,tedious. Him being a person a lot of people seems to be in complete disagreement with,spending all this time being edgy and funny about him seems a bit strange. Whatever...just got annoyed

Remember when esk had the lot of you feeding out the palm of his hand, it was sad to witness first hand... you lot hanging off his every word, I tried to warn you but I was rebuffed..
Yep fair play, I believed him. I think it was because he was a mod it seemed to add gravitas to his posts, but I was naive at best in retrospect. I guess success starved supporters desperate for a return to glory were/are a soft target

I respect you are all not in agreement with him,but come on. This is getting tedious. Reading all this crap every time he says anything is just ,well,tedious. Him being a person a lot of people seems to be in complete disagreement with,spending all this time being edgy and funny about him seems a bit strange. Whatever...just got annoyed

For the record, I've said very little against him, just the drawing that he passed along after the fact.

I quite like the ESK, although I disagree with much of what he says

Oh well that's Esks multi unmasked.

This should be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back