Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect you are all not in agreement with him,but come on. This is getting tedious. Reading all this crap every time he says anything is just ,well,tedious. Him being a person a lot of people seems to be in complete disagreement with,spending all this time being edgy and funny about him seems a bit strange. Whatever...just got annoyed
Oh get you and your multi quotes....

I respect you are all not in agreement with him,but come on. This is getting tedious. Reading all this crap every time he says anything is just ,well,tedious. Him being a person a lot of people seems to be in complete disagreement with,spending all this time being edgy and funny about him seems a bit strange. Whatever...just got annoyed

So you think all those posts are tedious, but not so tedious that you take time to re-post them all again.

Sake, what a waste of 10 minutes of your life.

On / off ??? :)

With due respect to Esk he is not party to inside knowledge of Evertons financials.

I do not believe for a moment that Brands has been given carte blanche to act in a way that would put Everton in breach of financial regulations. If we are after these players, and some or all of it may just be paper talk, then I am confident that we will have the financials in place to make it work. That could be player sales (which could happen if Brands works his magic) or back up plan to balance the books from something like a sponsorship deal.

At the moment we've hardly had any net outlay. More funds can be brought in from the sale of players like Henry, Holgate, McCarthy, Tosun and Besic. Looks like we have a loan deal for the RB and maybe we can get another sorted on the CB too.

I wanna know who gave him that drawing hahahaha
0E9C2B1F-B9DD-46E8-A651-64238031D3F5.webp

It’s a familiar path well worn, some of the lads biggest mockers on here where his biggest suck ups at the time. Funny.

The Esk is a good lad and a top blue.

What he does with his own time is up to him, nobody will understand the pros and cons of projecting an image and narrative better then him, but I’m pretty sure he’s not checking anyone’s twitter feed from on here! :)

If I had half the access he had, I'd easily be twice the knob, for what it's worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back