Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha.
And despite being a mod on the biggest Everton forum going cared not to share it with the users of said forum?

Would love to know the reason why you didn't...
Very simple answer... the person who sent it to me - who may or may not have been the same person The Esk got it from - asked me not to forward it or pass it on. I respected that request.

And being a moderator on here is totally irrelevant.

Last edited:
Why? He had nothing to do with the link to the rag. So many people confused here.

2 separate events:

Esk posts his thoughts on buying Zaha + Doucoure for all that money. Does not delete and posts answers to some critique/questioning.

Sky guy (Kaveh) posts link to story in the Soleil about Zaha then he deletes.

Not the same events. Not related. Different people.
I've just woken up and read 10+ pages, don't think it has gone over my head at all..
Nope, its there for all to read. Dont let facts get in the way though.
Lad?

Not butt hurt, i just know how to read.
But not comprehend x

I weirdly have faith in Yerry Mina to be very good this year. All depends if he stays fit. I like the look of Gibson and always admired Holgate for his confidence and ability. However if we lose Keane or Mina for a period of more than two weeks id be concerned starting one of them at centre back. If gammon is a back up centre half then I can go with that but im sure from looking at clips of him he seems a midfielder.

Tbh in my head we’re a vlasic away from being flat... which is incredible really.

If we can remove some more of the toilet... I mean the players that don’t fit in the system... for similar eye bulging sums, and bring in a CB & a couple of loans (the RB & a RW) for a total transfer window outlay of a Gana Gueye I really will start a kickstarter campaign for a gold Brands statue.

Henry to Monaco would bring us level as far as I see it.

If McCarthy and tosun are used as part of a deal for Zaha then I can’t see us bringing much more in but we should have more than enough to fund Zaha, centre back and right back (loan) although id imagine net spend being between £70-£100m. Considering we’ll have brought in around 8 new players and only lost 1 who really contributed (Gueye) then it will be some achievement.

I haven’t looked at all at how our wages might’ve been affected though. Shifting more of the deadwood from the payroll will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back