Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Esk said it's not,so best to calm down.

In the scheme of things, splashing out 65 mill or upto 80 mill is too much given our spending to date so can see this as not happening. But time will tell, did zaha himself say it would be done on Thursday not sure as that would leave it too late for CP to get players in.

Lovely bloke but he doesn’t half bore the life outta me with all this financial bullocks.

It takes all the fun out of it.
Interested to see how much more we spend after he stated we cant possibly go big on anymore signings. I don't pay too much attention to it all.

everton inquired sidibe from monaco. more to follow

filmstruck-4-back-to-the-future-700x300.jpg

yes, and keep an eye on that young Dixie Dean chap in the youth teams, he'll score loads in the future.

In the scheme of things, splashing out 65 mill or upto 80 mill is too much given our spending to date so can see this as not happening. But time will tell, did zaha himself say it would be done on Thursday not sure as that would leave it too late for CP to get players in.

Our spending to date? We’re at around £20m net spend at most with some sales still to come.

I've met Esk a number of times and he's a lovely bloke with a genuine love for the club, but some of his transfer predictions have been stinkers.
Similar to Terry a few doors down at 42, although Terry doesn’t pass his predictions off as fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back