Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone so confident about zaha and zouma?

Don't think anyone is confident, on either. But maybe hopeful?

Zaha - the report from Delaney yesterday seemed to almost definitely come from the player's camp. He wants out and is expecting a move. But we'll have to pay up. So if a deal can be done, he could well be here.

I just think we might make a bid for Zouma. I don't know what will happen from there.

He was calling everyone a racist yesterday. Fireman Wham
ABD7319C-B6E1-478C-8204-95A960C88077.webp

Don't think anyone is confident, on either. But maybe hopeful?

Zaha - the report from Delaney yesterday seemed to almost definitely come from the player's camp. He wants out and is expecting a move. But we'll have to pay up. So if a deal can be done, he could well be here.

I just think we might make a bid for Zouma. I don't know what will happen from there.

Chelsea were always going to play hardball for Zouma.

If it gets to deadline day and we throw 30/40 mil at them for a player who will realistically sit on their bench when they have a fully fit squad they may be tempted tho.

Was talking to some Chelsea season ticket holders and they don't seem to hold Zouma in the same regard as we do. There words were "he has no chance in starting if Luiz, Christensen and Rudiger are fit". It was fairly conclusive from them all that they wouldn't be bothered if he left for the right fee.

#freezouma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back