Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
least 5 times a day since we were first linked? That’s not true now is it
It actually wasn't that difficult to find Tel. Just did a search of posts by you with Zaha in the text. There were a 123 in total, all of them negative surprisingly lol.

90 of them were dated between today and Jul 19th when presumably we were first seriously linked. I make that exactly 5 per day on average. How uncanny was that.

Interestingly, there were a further 33 posts dating back to 2017. Wow. You've hated this guy a long time.

I so want him to come now and be mega successful. Sadly I still can't see it happening which is a shame.

Not sure why everyone is so confused by us wanting another CM. We could potentially be going from Gueye, Schneiderlin, Besic, McCarthy, Gomes and Davies to Gomes, Gbamin, Doucoure, Delph and Davies. Davies being the one to miss out most weeks. Three of then to start every week with great cover. Winner for me
So Sigurdsson is also on the bench if 3 of the 4 new signings are starting... And we're definitely getting rid of the 3 backups are we? Deals in place yeh?

Why? They are different types of player? Gbamin is a 6 at DM and can cover CB. Doucoure is a box to box player. Also you need more than eleven players.

Correct.

But we also have about 500 central midfielders. Can you honestly see us spunking a total of 70/80m on Doucoure, GBamin and then going out and psending another 20/30/40 on a CB?

As well as going and signing a RW? (Zaha for 65m?)

Lozano is a left winger isn't he? Even if hes right footed I doubt we want someone who hasn't done anything on the right wing before.
Lozano played most of last season on the right wing for PSV. The fact he can play both wings like Richy is a bonus. I'd prefer a let footer to add variety, but if we can't get Zaha I'd go with Lozano.

It actually wasn't that difficult to find Tel. Just did a search of posts by you with Zaha in the text. There were a 123 in total, all of them negative surprisingly lol.

90 of them were dated between today and Jul 19th when presumably we were first seriously linked. I make that exactly 5 per day on average. How uncanny was that.

Interestingly, there were a further 33 posts dating back to 2017. Wow. You've hated this guy a long time.

I so want him to come now and be mega successful. Sadly I still can't see it happening which is a shame.

True Detective season 4 here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back