Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either we are negotiating with these clubs and will eventually get them in the next few days when we finally meet their valuation or we are putting down a marker (maybe in Doucoure/Zouma's case) that we want the players and will even wait till the next windows to get them. It could go either way. But at this stage I just cant see how we afford Zouma, Zaha and Doucoure. Maybe one or two I can't see all three this window but I am not privy to our budget.

Uncle usmanov says hi

Yep, I remember when I was a kid and my mum told me that if you swallow chewing gum it wraps around your heart.

Turns out she was chatting bubbles too!
My mum told me to put scorn on your mum and her rudimentary grasp of human physiology. It is the lungs it wraps around lad, the lungs!

Drops mike for mum, helps her off stage...

It's not bizarre when you think how weak we were when Gomes or Gana were out the side. Brands is creating competition and options this is a new for us and something we should embrace.
Mate we literally have 2 senior centre backs, Keane and an injury prone Yerry Mina. That’s pretty scary with just over 48 hours of the window and no concrete links to another centre half. We’ve signed 3 central midfielders already, haven’t shifted any of the other collection of central midfielders that are eating up our wage bill, and we’re prioritising another midfield player?

I can’t be the only one confused here surely?

We’ve heard from Moshiri himself that we need to cut the wage bill, and yet we’re now signing the likes of Delph on 120k a week which most on here are now saying will be a bench warmer, and rumours we’re agreeing to give Zaha 200 grand a week?

Something seems off here I haven’t a clue what the current plan is.

Mate we literally have 2 senior centre backs, Keane and an injury prone Yerry Mina. That’s pretty scary with just over 48 hours of the window and no concrete links to another centre half. We’ve signed 3 central midfielders already, haven’t shifted any of the other collection of central midfielders that are eating up our wage bill, and we’re prioritising another midfield player?

I can’t be the only one confused here surely?

We’ve heard from Moshiri himself that we need to cut the wage bill, and yet we’re now signing the likes of Delph on 120k a week which most on here are now saying will be a bench warmer, and rumours we’re agreeing to give Zaha 200 grand a week?

Something seems off here I haven’t a clue what the current plan is.
To be perfectly honest, whether you have any clue is irrelevant.

So long as Brands and Silva do it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back