Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that’s as good as confirmed then. We want to sign a 4th central midfield player totalling over 90 million for the 4 of them.

Sorry that’s bizarre

Not really. Gana has gone, Davies isn't good enough, Gbarmin or whatever he is called may need to cover CB/RB for injuries or suspensions, he wants rid of McCarthy, Schneiderlin might be off too. You need four midfielders for a full season, especially if Sig gets injured and he goes 4-3-3 like at Watford

I can't see Doucoure as much as would like him. It looks another expensive deal when we are more in need of a CB/RW. Some weird things with this window we seem to have a twin track of realistic ones we can secure then have another track of being relentless at certain targets but a few of them feel unrealistic.

Not really. Gana has gone, Davies isn't good enough, Gbarmin or whatever he is called may need to cover CB/RB for injuries or suspensions, he wants rid of McCarthy, Schneiderlin might be off too. You need four midfielders for a full season, especially if Sig gets injured and he goes 4-3-3 like at Watford

Wonder is Delphs injury has put a bit of doubt in Silva's mind and has told brands he enjoyed working with big Doucoure

Its the exact opposite to scatter gun approach in my opinion. If we sign another centre midfielder, right back, centre half and winger as Silva has said he wants it will be the first time in my lifetime we have 2 players in every position for a squad. It will literally the most balanced and best squad Everton have had since the 80s. The last 3 weeks of the window will be spent offloading the deadwood to europe
The right back seems sorted with Sidibe, but as of yet nothing concrete on either a centre half or winger that we badly need. 2 days left.

If we’re signing a 4th central midfielder then the club also needs to find a club to take Davies on loan because he won’t be getting a sniff. He needs to play games now.

Just wonder what the strategy on here will be, if we sign a CB and Doucouré.

As a few on here said before, maybe we're confident a deal will be struck for the outgoing transfers of Schneiderlin, McCarthy and Besic. If we're serious about challenging the top 6 we need a talented squad rather than a first 11 of talented players.

No idea how we're going to handle FFP, but would like toguess that Brands and Moshiri do
We can handle it if this is our last window with huge nett spend, or if well soon be playing at USM Goodison Park until moving to USM bramley Moore Park.

Interesting that we have chosen to leak this. Its clearly come from Everton as all of the local journos have tweeted this out at the exact same time. Clearly trying to put pressure on Watford to sell.

Well that’s as good as confirmed then. We want to sign a 4th central midfield player totalling over 90 million for the 4 of them.

Sorry that’s bizarre

I mean our central midfield without Gana (and the loaned Gomes) was absolute aids so I don’t mind us splashing out, but this does seem a touch OTT. Big fan of Doucoure though so can’t say I’m remotely arsed.

The right back seems sorted with Sidibe, but as of yet nothing concrete on either a centre half or winger that we badly need. 2 days left.

If we’re signing a 4th central midfielder then the club also needs to find a club to take Davies on loan because he won’t be getting a sniff. He needs to play games now.
Agreed, although you want break the top four with Davies in your team so it may be time to move him on permanently if we can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back