Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

So Watford are having issues raising funds for Soumare(sp) but we're going to give them the funds for him and take their best player left.

And they still think us tossing £90m for two players is a sideways step?

In an ideal world we'll meet their price for Doucoure and pull out at the last minute and sign Soumare, leaving them no time to find a cheap alternative and with an unhappy player on their hands.

I want maximum fume from those clowns.

It’ll still be 4 big money central midfield signings in one window. Nothing is adding up here.

If we wanted Docoure, why wait til the last week of the window to start making bids? Why sign first Delph and chuck him a rumoured 120k a week, and sign a defensive midfielder for 25 big ones as well as signing Gomes on a permanent deal also for decent wedge.

Are Delph and Gbamin seen as squad fillers/bench warmers? If they have then we’ve clearly got far more money than any of us ever imagined.

IF this is true and we’re now offering 30-40 million on yet another central midfielder then that smacks of a scattergun approach with little plan to me.

Let’s see what happens but I’m saying complete bull on these rumours.
Just speculating, but maybe they had some other targets in mind before him? For example, they waited a while on Zouma. Maybe now they're switching to Doucoure with the intention of using Gbamin as a CB

So is the eventual plan to run more of a 4-3-3 with Gomes, Gbamin, and whoever else in the middle once Siggy heads on out (Not saying I want him to be dropped). Depending on how Gbamin turns out for us, we could be a dominate force in the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back