Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sign Doucoure then Gambin will be a CB mostly id imagine who can cover the midfield should we need him to.
Just wonder what the strategy on here will be, if we sign a CB and Doucouré.

As a few on here said before, maybe we're confident a deal will be struck for the outgoing transfers of Schneiderlin, McCarthy and Besic. If we're serious about challenging the top 6 we need a talented squad rather than a first 11 of talented players.

No idea how we're going to handle FFP, but would like toguess that Brands and Moshiri do

It’ll still be 4 big money central midfield signings in one window. Nothing is adding up here.

If we wanted Docoure, why wait til the last week of the window to start making bids? Why sign first Delph and chuck him a rumoured 120k a week, and sign a defensive midfielder for 25 big ones as well as signing Gomes on a permanent deal also for decent wedge.

Are Delph and Gbamin seen as squad fillers/bench warmers? If they have then we’ve clearly got far more money than any of us ever imagined.

IF this is true and we’re now offering 30-40 million on yet another central midfielder then that smacks of a scattergun approach with little plan to me.

Let’s see what happens but I’m saying complete bull on these rumours.
Its the exact opposite to scatter gun approach in my opinion. If we sign another centre midfielder, right back, centre half and winger as Silva has said he wants it will be the first time in my lifetime we have 2 players in every position for a squad. It will literally the most balanced and best squad Everton have had since the 80s. The last 3 weeks of the window will be spent offloading the deadwood to europe

I get the impression that you think o would rather he was gash just so I would be proved right
100% Tel;)

And if I find the time, I'll go back through the posts on here and in the transfer thread just to check how many anti Zaha posts you have made. I honestly don't think I'll be that far off.

State of this lol

What a bell (sorry @AndyC ). Biggest heel turn in GOT history.

AO84nC7.jpg

We can all do that...

Would gladly take Doucoure. Every time I've seen Watford he is clearly a class above the rest of their team constantly breaking up plays and running the midfield. We would be tough to breakdown with him and Gbamin on the pitch. Could be useful against the top 6 which we will need to pick up wins against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back