Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets do a quick straw poll.

If given the choice, which would everybody pick :

1. The overrated utter donkey at Watford
2. Or the Bolaise mk2 with better digits at Palace

Its 2 for me, all day.

not a big fan of either, not for the prices anyway, i've seen what marcel can get from abroad so maybe that's why i'm underwhelmed, but it seems to be them or nobody, so i'm all for splashing £120m instead of getting nobody. We'd be a massive big physical team with them added that's for sure.

Lets do a quick straw poll.

If given the choice, which would everybody pick :

1. The overrated utter donkey at Watford
2. Or the Bolaise mk2 with better digits at Palace

Its 2 for me, all day.

Seem to have adequate mid-field cover, so I'd definitely go for 2. But in reality, I'd go for three which is to sign another centre back.

Lots going on behind the scenes I guess, another bid for doucoure rejected. If we didn’t see headway tomorrow in either deal, I can see us switching to alternative targets.
If we're insistent on bringing in another midfielder I'd just throw £30m at Toulouse for Sangare.

Another Ivorian he'd settle in well.

Still think we need to focus on a CB and wide man first though.

Be interesting to see at what point we cut bait and move to other options. Would think that starts tomorrow.

You have to figure there are plan b's for the winger and center half. Center mid could be Doucoure or nothing.

At any rate, it's a far cry from having Sissoko "stolen" by Spurs on deadline day.

Yep I think if we are told NO tomorrow - we should quickly move on

Be interesting to see at what point we cut bait and move to other options. Would think that starts tomorrow.

You have to figure there are plan b's for the winger and center half. Center mid could be Doucoure or nothing.

At any rate, it's a far cry from having Sissoko "stolen" by Spurs on deadline day.

...I would think if we’re still pursuing individuals, it’s because there’s some encouragement in the discussions.

We seem to be going all out after Zaha, Doucourt and Zouma.

Whilst I don't have an issue with this per se, I personally think we'll struggle to land any of them by deadline day, and I just hope we have suitable alternatives lined up.

I'd like to think Marcel has this covered, but apart from our main targets there doesn't appear to be many rumours going around and we only have 2 days and 1 hour of the window remaining.

Even if we just bring in another quality wide man at this stage I'd be relatively content, seeing as Gbamin can cover the defensive positions.

Seems to have gone a bit quiet on the Sidibe front although I do expect this to go through for some reason. Probably because it's a good deal that makes total sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back