Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry can’t get a work permit mate so it is pretty stupid

Oh for crying out loud, he’s going to Monaco isn’t he? I didn’t say we were selling him to palace.

There’s only one thing stupid here and it appears to be you.

Player sales for players we aren’t going to use goes towards the fee for a player we will use, it’s a simple concept.

He hasn't been a top quality? Literally three months ago he played in a CL semis.

Yes but so has Veltman and Schöne, you wouldn't want them here.

Ziyech has attitude problems, don't let a bit of pressing in important CL games fool you, he's a luxury player.. Too much of a lightweight.

I've been to Ajax games when Ziyech has been boo'd. He's not that good mate.

The weird tweet of the day was Joyce saying that our bid for Doucoure had been rejected. All of his tweets are seemingly sanctioned by efc/lfc, why would that one be posted so openly, a rejection.

Yeah could be aimed at unsettling the players as it may be the only way to force a move.

Oh for crying out loud, he’s going to Monaco isn’t he? I didn’t say we were selling him to palace.

There’s only one thing stupid here and it appears to be you.

Player sales for players we aren’t going to use goes towards the fee for a player we will use, it’s a simple concept.

But we’d include McCarthy and tosun because it looks like we might struggle to sell them elsewhere.

Like you’ve said Henry is already going.

Offering £80m is not the same as offering £60m + 2 players we want rid of.

It’s also not the same as offering £60m + a player we want rid of + a player we can actually sell.

Also, £80m for Zaha is not a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back