Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw on sky sports news earlier that Juventus would be willing to loan out Daniel rugani, wouldn’t mind him on a season long loan, also company for Moise Kean
With Demiral and De Ligt at the team and being more promising than Rugani and Cristian Romero already out on loan I could see Juve willing to sell

You’d expect things to break in the media at any point from now until the close of the window. All the journalists want that big exclusive over the others and they’ll know we’re the ones most likely at this stage to be most busy.

Why do we have a thread for every linked player on here, just leave it in the transfer thread ffs and ban all the retard child like idiot posts who just repeat 1000+ pages of the same crap over and over again.

Can we just have a separate thread once a player signs or leaves. This forum is becoming unbearable.

Also keep posts to the actual thread topic in question please. Seems idiots just want to post to get some kind of comment reaction (aka Facebook), I hate this modern narcissistic world.

If we do get Zaha it will be on the final day so he won’t be in the squad to face them at there place on the Saturday
Seen a few mention that theory but I don’t think it’s a factor at all. His absence on Saturday would be easily explained anyway as the prep for the weekend is already underway and he’ll never have been starting at least.

Seen a few mention that theory but I don’t think it’s a factor at all. His absence on Saturday would be easily explained anyway as the prep for the weekend is already underway and he’ll never have been starting at least.
If we did it today he would be on the bench at minimum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back