Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomori and Sidibé are potentially the only arrivals then..

Would be a disappointment if that happened.
It’s not all bad news mate.
Look at our recruitment overall.
Gomes (quality already fits right in)
Delph (although injury prone, he’s an England international, versatile and winning mentality)
Gbmain (unknown quantity, but good age and can cover at centre back)
Sidibe (two years ago alongside Mendy best full back partnership in Europe, experienced cover in a problem position)
Kean (jewel in the crown, getting one of the most highly regarded young striking talents in Europe)

Last edited:
Looking at our competitors this season if we can nail this right winger we have a great chance, if not I do think any injury to Bernard or Richarlison we are left with Theo Walcott

No need to act like a childish idiot about it. Best to count to ten before having a brattish tantrum young man.
It's helpful to have separate threads for the major linked players - so if you come on and want to comment on one or see what people are saying about a particular player you can go straight to it

This general transfer thread is more random and it would be more difficult to look back through the pages and see what's been said about a particular player

That aside, most of the threads just seem to consist of people slagging each other off anyway!

It seems you'll get particularly targeted if you seek to veer from the established lines of thought of the forum elite...

Relying on Kean is very risky. We definitely need another winger and a CB. Doucoure isn’t much of a priority.

No I agree.. that Lookman comment was actually a late thought as I was about to send.. we are light a winger now and if we gonna buy we should be going for a starter with goals in his basket..

Ive just been going through his stats Lou to try and convince myself that he would be worth 80m and the best I've come up with is he wins 74% of Palace throw ins and also 55% of their corners

As you know Lou, I've made those stats up because I cba finding these type of things but it's what I'm gonna believe just in case we do go and splurge 80m on him

Apparently he completes 50% of his attempted dribbles. That’s got to be worth £80m of anyone’s money.

I’m a half pint full kind of guy so I’m ignoring the fact he must get tackled 50% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back