Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not all be news mate.
Look at our recruitment overall.
Gomes (quality already fits right in)
Delph although injury prone, he’s an England international, versatile and winning mentality)
Gbmain (unknown quantity, but good age and can cover at centre back)
Sidibe (two years ago alongside Mendy best full back partnership in Europe, experienced cover in a problem position)
Kean (jewel in the crown, getting one of the most highly regarded young striking talents in Europe)

Yeah I like the signings, but if we don’t bring in a player for those front 3 (or 4) positions then I think we are short there, in numbers and quality.
And with the issues at Chelsea and Man Utd, this may be the best chance we will have to break that top 6.

Looking at our competitors this season if we can nail this right winger we have a great chance, if not I do think any injury to Bernard or Richarlison we are left with Theo Walcott

This is a touch unfair on Walcott who isn't the worst sub to have, I remember when it was Scott Gemmill.

And he wasn't on the bench, he was starting!!

Why do we have a thread for every linked player on here, just leave it in the transfer thread ffs and ban all the retard child like idiot posts who just repeat 1000+ pages of the same crap over and over again.

Can we just have a separate thread once a player signs or leaves. This forum is becoming unbearable.

Also keep posts to the actual thread topic in question please. Seems idiots just want to post to get some kind of comment reaction (aka Facebook), I hate this modern narcissistic world.

I’m pretty sure someone said the same thing about 900 pages ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back