Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morgan Schneiderlin could still leave Everton this summer.

SSN understands that both Fenerbache and Besiktas are interested in the midfielder, who has fallen down the pecking order at Goodison Park following the arrival of Fabian Delph and Jean-Philippe Gbamin.

We understand Schneiderlin is open to a move away and Everton would also be happy for him to leave if they are certain of completing a deal for one of their remaining targets.

In this case, if Everton were to bring in Abdoulaye Doucoure for instance, then Schneiderlin would be allowed to leave.

Given Schneiderlin could move abroad, Everton aren’t under pressure to make a decision before Thursday’s deadline.
I don't believe this. We wouldn't loan him out. I think he'll start on Saturday.

You know why I think Zaha might be on? Because there’s no way Marcel would give them a player, even a crocked Jimmy Mac, if they kept rejecting Zaha bids. He’d be like eff you and get relegated with James Mcarthur.

Hunter said there has only been one bid in Guardian tonight.

You know why I think Zaha might be on? Because there’s no way Marcel would give them a player, even a crocked Jimmy Mac, if they kept rejecting Zaha bids. He’d be like eff you and get relegated with James Mcarthur.

That’s why we not in charge.. two separate issues. One trying buy and player and 2 trying as part of his remit to reduce the deadwood. Still ticks one KPI...

Of course I’m with you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back