Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOT - Can we make it a tradition on here to allow all cat gifs on deadline day?

They're simply the best.

tenor.gif

I call BS

The @@@ came out with a bull report last night saying that we had made a bid of £65m cash plus McCarthy & Tosun, total value £100m for Zaha.(Do the maths. As if). The Mail and that nob from SSN were all over it. A few hours later the Mail published a second article saying that Palace had turned down a second bid of £65m which included the two players mentioned. They were running both articles on line at the same time even though one completely rubbished the other. Absolutely shameless.

So this latest article? Make your own mind up..

These transfer windows don’t ‘alf age you.
I now live in a world in which people don’t even believe in the existence of Elton Welsby let alone know who he is.
Hurry up and sign someone Everton, while I’m still around to witness it !

I was thinking that, how do you not know Elton Welsby, unless your not from around here or are quite young. Makes me feel old.

You can tell fans from clubs like Palace and Watford aint used to clubs buying their better players as they get a right tantrum on

Whats worse is they dont see it as a genuine step up, when it is. Southampton done it with Koeman, Watford with Silva & Richarlison.

Everton are lightyears ahead of those tinpot Clubs & we’ll happily take their best players over and over again.

Whats worse is they dont see it as a genuine step up, when it is. Southampton done it with Koeman, Watford with Silva & Richarlison.

Everton are lightyears ahead of those tinpot Clubs & we’ll happily take their best players over and over again.
It’s a food chain with Barcelona and Real Madrid right at the top of it. Everton are lower down the food chain, but not as low as palace or Watford.

It’s a food chain with Barcelona and Real Madrid right at the top of it. Everton are lower down the food chain, but not as low as palace or Watford.

Correct.
When have we never accepted the fact that our players are gonna move to United, Chelsea, City, Barca etc. These Clubs, well mainly fans, need to accept that Everton will do it to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back