Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct.
When have we never accepted the fact that our players are gonna move to United, Chelsea, City, Barca etc. These Clubs, well mainly fans, need to accept that Everton will do it to them.

They get a taste of top half positions and straight away think they have made it... to me they just another club getting their year or two in the sun before they ultimately slip back done and out..

Issue is if they don’t hold their best players that drop will come sooner rather than later..but it’ll still come.

Been thinking since yesterday about the Doucoure stories which i (and most of you here) find bit weird since we already signed Gbamin and are very short in CD and RW positions.

Silva gave couple of interviews this summer which can easily be translated as him being frustrated with the transfers situation, like one day before we announced the selling of Gueye he said he is waiting for him to return so he speaks with him about his future while it was all over the internet that the deal with PSG was almost done, as if Brands and the board were selling without even informing Silva (Silva knew what was going on that's why he said what he said), Brands then went and bought Gbamin as Gueye's replacement but Silva didn't accept it, who knows what happened behind the scene and suddenly we are being linked with Doucoure out of no where, we all know that Doucoure is not Brand's target, he is Silva's target.

I'm a bit worried that things between Silva and Brands are not as good as it seems, Brand's selling & buying on his own without coordinating with Silva, i might (hopefully) be wrong, but the Doucoure stories don't make any sense, especially this late in the window knowing we weren't linked with him at all before yesterday and the general feeling around the club (including the media folks close to us) were almost certain that Gbamin was Gueye's replacement and the DM/CM positions were sorted.

Been thinking since yesterday about the Doucoure stories which i (and most of you here) find bit weird since we already signed Gbamin and are very short in CD and RW positions.

Silva gave couple of interviews this summer which can easily be translated as him being frustrated with the transfers situation, like one day before we announced the selling of Gueye he said he is waiting for him to return so he speaks with him about his future while it was all over the internet that the deal with PSG was almost done, as if Brands and the board were selling without even informing Silva (Silva knew what was going on that's why he said what he said), Brands then went and bought Gbamin as Gueye's replacement but Silva didn't accept it, who knows what happened behind the scene and suddenly we are being linked with Doucoure out of no where, we all know that Doucoure is not Brand's target, he is Silva's target.

I'm a bit worried that things between Silva and Brands are not as good as it seems, Brand's selling & buying on his own without coordinating with Silva, i might (hopefully) be wrong, but the Doucoure stories don't make any sense, especially this late in the window knowing we weren't linked with him at all before yesterday and the general feeling around the club (including the media folks close to us) were almost certain that Gbamin was Gueye's replacement and the DM/CM positions were sorted.
I think I remember an early interview with Brands where he said he's never signed a player without both him and the manager both agreeing on the player. I also agree though that this does very much look like it's Silva's target though.

Surely we wouldn’t be doing business with Palace for McCarthy if they won’t play ball with us for Zaha?
"Well if you won't sell us your best player then you are not getting our precious James McCarthy, Sorry Palace but the game is the game."
Can't imagine why we would want to keep McCarthy at the club and not shifting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back