Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva said he wanted 5
Sidibé tomorrow
Kean done
Gbamin done

Two more to go
Zaha
CB

However looks like Schneiderlin may be following McCarthy out, so another midfielder could be possible, but don’t think it will be Dacoure.

He said he wanted 5, prior to Kean signing (as he mentioned wanting a striker), and after Gbamin already joined. He wants up to 3 more players if Sidibe joins.

RW. CB, maybe CM.

Tomori and no CM is a failure.

50/50 on us getting Zaha too.

I think you are reading and looking a bit to hard at it. The players we are selling are one... players Silva rarely used.... or two Gana who wanted a CL challenge and play for his "dream" club. Its better to get a bit back for guys so we can invest in the future. I think Brands is really putting the pressure on Silva if anything. Going out and getting quality players to help fill the squad while still working on some huge deals. Just think if the lad goes out and lands Zouma and lets say a Ziyech/Zaha/any other links up front... If Silva doesn't perform, out the door unfortunately. I think you have to have a good relationship but understand its a business. Brands is making some ballsey moves out here trying to better the team. We will see where tomorrow lands us but for now lets just observe this magic going on behind the curtain.

I'm 100% behind Brands and not fully convinced yet with Silva, all i am saying is Doucoure story doesnt make much sense, if he does end up coming here you expect him to be first choice alongside Gomes which will leave Gbamin, Delph, Schneiderlin and Davies as backup, 6 players for 2 positions, while we have 3 players for the 2 CD position and trying to add 1 more (Zouma or X).

Zouma (or his replacement) should be the priority, not another DM/CM, even the RW (Zaha or another) much more important than Doucoure

You can tell fans from clubs like Palace and Watford aint used to clubs buying their better players as they get a right tantrum on
Aye it's sadly a symptom of how our status has dropped in the Premier league era. You finish seventh a few times and suddenly these perenial losers and no-marks think they're on the same level as us such as the Watfords and the Southamptons and West Hams of the world. Hopefully we're on the right track to put these no marks in their place. With Brands its looking positive.

What a window! I didn't think he'd be able to clear the crap, but he is!! Unbelievable! Next year all he has to worry about is positive improvements

Still a load of crap still to clear. But making very good progress for sure

Lookman (didn't wanna be here)
Vlasic (same as above, also a bit crap)
McCarthy (unfavoured, injury prone)
Gueye (wanted his dream move)
Sandro (need i say more, need a perm tho)
Williams (get in the bin, expired, finally rid)
Jags (thanks for everything, but cya)
Galloway (was never gonna make it here)

Still to put in the bin:
Onyekuru (Should be gone soon)
Martina (one more loan and were done)
Pennington (see Galloway, needs to go)
Holgate (probs cant get rid till we buy CB)
Schneiderlin (worth a fee but seems only dodgy turk teams want him)
Mirallas (one more loan then bye)
Bolasie (hanging around like a bad smell)
Niasse (one more loan then bye)
Tosun (see Bolasie)
Besic (every time I think he's sold he clings on)

We're making progress but looks like alot of these will only get shifted on loan again, a few that will be the last we see of them which will be great next season. But a couple of these are proving tough to move on.

Buzzing for the next 48 hours though. Brands seems to be a real man with a plan with regards to getting us in proper shape

Still a load of crap still to clear. But making very good progress for sure

Lookman (didn't wanna be here)
Vlasic (same as above, also a bit crap)
McCarthy (unfavoured, injury prone)
Gueye (wanted his dream move)
Sandro (need i say more, need a perm tho)
Williams (get in the bin, expired, finally rid)
Jags (thanks for everything, but cya)
Galloway (was never gonna make it here)

Still to put in the bin:
Onyekuru (Should be gone soon)
Martina (one more loan and were done)
Pennington (see Galloway, needs to go)
Holgate (probs cant get rid till we buy CB)
Schneiderlin (worth a fee but seems only dodgy turk teams want him)
Mirallas (one more loan then bye)
Bolasie (hanging around like a bad smell)
Niasse (one more loan then bye)
Tosun (see Bolasie)
Besic (every time I think he's sold he clings on)

We're making progress but looks like alot of these will only get shifted on loan again, a few that will be the last we see of them which will be great next season. But a couple of these are proving tough to move on.

Buzzing for the next 48 hours though. Brands seems to be a real man with a plan with regards to getting us in proper shape
Good work and summary. Fingers crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back