Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t think it’s the players being reported but the price, I know the market has gone mad but 40million is a joke for Iwobi
For £25-£30million you could easily move for someone from Europe, who wouldn’t be able to whine about having no time for a replacement either (eg Watford going for Sarr for £24mil)
It may all be a smokescreen but just going off what’s being reported it stinks of panic buying and overspending a la Walsh

Iwobi = Bolasie
Smalling = Williams
Lossl = Steklenburg
Delph = Schneiderlin

Or am I being a bit to harsh? I don’t see much difference in quality between them four.
Iwobi has far more ability and potential than Bolasie
Smalling would've been a loan as cover
Lossl=Stek is about right
Delph is 1/3rd the cost two years later

One of the things that's good about what Brands is doing is separating us away from the mid table sides.
Ie putting us in a different transfer league to them.

Whether the Zaha deal goes through or not whats being projected is that we are one the the clubs to step up to within the internal PL transfers.

Gaining the best players from mid table sides is now within our reach, A Zaha or an Ake seems possible when they would have only gone to Top four before.

What I'm not liking is this talk of the Man U and Arsenal cast offs like Smalling and Iwobi. Not cool.

staggered by the amount of people on here who have clearly been scouting Iwobi for the past couple of years to “know” he’s rubbish. Go and actually watch him... He’s no world beater from what I’ve seen, but he’s a million miles away from the latest fad on here of calling any non-glamorous winger “Bolasie”.
...oh wait, it’s almost TDD, that explains it. Bunch of muppets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back