Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, from some stories it sounds a lot like Palace have gone back on a promise they gave to Zaha to allow him to move this summer if a reasonable bid came in.
My source who is sauced up to his eyeballs is also of the same understanding.

Zaha - contract signed last summer and in goes a transfer request less than 12 months later - nobody will care on here but I hope everton know what they are taking on if they get him.

Very negative post.

To answer it though, if we are paying £70/75m then other clubs will have stump up £100m+ to take him from us, so im fine with that.

But are you still sick of it!? Is it still one step forward one step back!? Will we ever see any men of action or ambition at our club!? lol lol

Next 24 hours is going to be a roller coaster, not sure if I can take the emotional swings lol

Yeah you're right. I believe that Zaha's strike and assist rate would go through the roof if he was playing with Kean, Richarlison, Gylfi, Gomes. Just hope Marcel can pull this one off. Maybe those stats speak clearly to show that maybe Iwobi should have done a lot better. However I think he was used mainly as a sub - so his impact on the pitch could have been limited by that fact alone.
This 100%. A game changer if it happens.

Not really sure about Zaha, was never a fan. However, in the bigger picture, with the players he will have around him, I think it's a good move. Could be very exciting football with all that talent and skill.

Rekik for 8m mentioned earlier. That wouldn't be bad business.

I know next to nothing about him, but it would be odd if someone thought as suitable for the role was available all along for that low a fee. There were tentative links a few weeks ago mind, so this is Brands working down the list if true. He can't be just filler though even at that fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back