Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So will PSV sell that berwijgjn fella and if so how much we talking? Better version of siggy?

giphy.gif

“Plenty of sources”? Not seen a single link

https://ghanaguardian.com/everton-k...ampaign=twitter-post&utm_content=latest-posts

Mate the Ghanian Guardian is ALL over it.

While Everton star winger Richarlison is allegedly tracked by most Premier League top clubs, and Toffees, despite having signed him just last summer from Watford, might go for a big-time cash gain and sign him away, Goodison Park side club leaders themselves set their eyes on Dutch international winger Steven Bergwijn (21), as a possible replacement. PSV Eindhoven main man is tracked by Bayern Munich, Napoli, and Milan giants as well.

Anyway, we wont be signing Bergerman.

He said, “I think that if Hirving Lozano and Steven Bergwijn go directly to the absolute top in the Premier League, they will have it very difficult. Look at Keïta at Liverpool. He was signed for more than €50m from Leipzig, but is simply on the bench. Of course Lozano and Bergwijn are interesting players, but €30m for Hirving and €20m for Steven, we will not pay that.

“For Richarlison, we have indeed paid a lot of money, but he is 21 years old and has already shown it in the Premier League. He is likely to deliver double. I do not know yet with Lozano and Bergwijn. If Lozano would cost €20m, I would consider it, but at higher amounts we look at players who have already proven it in the Premier League or in another big league.”

https://ghanaguardian.com/everton-k...ampaign=twitter-post&utm_content=latest-posts

Mate the Ghanian Guardian is ALL over it.

While Everton star winger Richarlison is allegedly tracked by most Premier League top clubs, and Toffees, despite having signed him just last summer from Watford, might go for a big-time cash gain and sign him away, Goodison Park side club leaders themselves set their eyes on Dutch international winger Steven Bergwijn (21), as a possible replacement. PSV Eindhoven main man is tracked by Bayern Munich, Napoli, and Milan giants as well.

Anyway, we wont be signing Bergerman.

He said, “I think that if Hirving Lozano and Steven Bergwijn go directly to the absolute top in the Premier League, they will have it very difficult. Look at Keïta at Liverpool. He was signed for more than €50m from Leipzig, but is simply on the bench. Of course Lozano and Bergwijn are interesting players, but €30m for Hirving and €20m for Steven, we will not pay that.

“For Richarlison, we have indeed paid a lot of money, but he is 21 years old and has already shown it in the Premier League. He is likely to deliver double. I do not know yet with Lozano and Bergwijn. If Lozano would cost €20m, I would consider it, but at higher amounts we look at players who have already proven it in the Premier League or in another big league.”
Don’t ask me to fully quote it but I think I remember Brands saying he wouldn’t pay over £25m for Lozano even though he’d like him to be at the club seeing that he was the one that found him in Mexico

Watching the Valencia v Villarreal game and have to say Goncalo Guedes and Chuckweze would both be very interesting signings.

Chuckweze is powerful like Bergwijn but faster and more skilled, also not afraid of shooting and is only 19.

Guedes on the other hand is not as much of a physical beast but an absolute pest off the ball, very skilled, has a hammer of a foot, and is quite possibly the fastest player I’ve seen besides Adama Traore.

Pretty sure both would be pricey but what a signing they’d be.

I see that lad Pedro the Brazilian striker is back from injury and came on as a sub in the Copa de Brazil.
He was the next big thing and Brazils No 9 before his injury.
Talk was Real Madrid were signing him before the injury.
I wonder if he will fully recover
Been trying to see what Brazilian media has to say about his injury and his recovery but gave up translating after the second article of nothing useful. The great thing is that he will be about half way through his season before our transfer window closes meaning we would have time to see how bad his injury has effected him.

Real Madrid signed Mariano Diaz on dead line day when they found out about his injury and could only see them going back if they offloaded a few.

Whats the Barca /Ajax agreement.
I heard rumours of an agreement where Barca would have first choice on Ajax players but that will never work.
What if another club offers more money ,or the player fancies his chances of getting more game time elsewhere.
Ajax will essential become a step up from La Mesia for the players that can’t break through into the first team solely because of their age and experience. I’m sure it will end up being a Red Bull situation were Leipzig have first choice of NYFC and Salzburg players and vice versa but if better offers come the smaller clubs can sell directly to an outside club.

Don’t quote me on this but I’m almost positive that if they came from Leipzig and go to NYFC or Salzburg is performing well and gets sold directly from the smaller club a good amount of that money goes back to Leipzig.

Frankfurt bent Benfica over for a second time in the same week. First for the Jovic fee and now beating them from 4-1 and advancing on away goals.

God this sport takes no prisoners
:celebrate:

Status
Not open for further replies.